ORANGE ANDALUSIA INVESTMENTS S.L., through the present document, collects its Policy of collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.amaresidencesandalucia.com, with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available for the management of the services.
The entity informs the users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them with the aim of informing them about the use and purpose of these cookies. The fact of continuing the navigation through its pages, supposes the knowledge and the acceptance of the present Policy on the part of these users.
ORANGE ANDALUSIA INVESTMENTS S.L. uses the following types of cookies
Classified by their ownership: * Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity. * Cookies from third parties: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, with the aim of carrying out statistical studies of navigation on the websites of the entity.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as configuring the available options. They make it possible to provide the service requested previously by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they make it possible to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data in an anonymous form with the aim of obtaining user navigation profiles.
Classified by duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of the entity although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the receipt of cookies, it is desired to withdraw this consent, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted at
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies- in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es * Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web- guardar-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies